The organization’s contracted vendors have the opportunity to bid for your transportation business, thus ensuring every external transport is the lowest price. Non-emergency medical transportation has rarely been more efficient than this.
Your designated hospital and care facility staff will now have a live, up-to-date, appointment schedule available on their desktop and mobile device (iOS and Android). This allows immediate access to answer your customer’s questions relating to appointments and their non-emergency medical transportation.
Staff Efficiency with a Fully Automated Program
Most healthcare organizations use Outlook or even paper calendars with telephones and fax machines to manage their medical patient transportation. Journey replaces all of this with live calendars (desktop and mobile), automatic bidding, and client notifications to offer the industry a fully automated program to now manage non-emergency medical transportation while controlling costs.
Numerous reports are included to evaluate efficiency with transportation. These reports are comprised of the following:
1. Customizable Spending Reports. Month-to-date and year-to-date with customizable parameters you establish to analyze spending. Journey will even calculate your cost variance by comparing spending to your current budget
2. Cost Projections. Know at any given time how much money is obligated for future transports
3. Medicare Billing Log. This is your internal driver’s log located right on the application
4. Regional or Company-wide Reports. View your customized region and/or company’s reports for a quick analysis
5. Monthly Transportation Report. Quickly assess the average cost per transport, as well as analyze each vendor’s rate
Automatic Notifications to Patient or Third Party
Immediately upon scheduling a medical transportation appointment, clients, or whomever they choose, will receive an email notification of the appointment time, location and other appointment details. A 24-hour reminder email will also be sent as a courtesy.